Friday, March 6, 2009

Bloggy things

Soooo everyone is doing it... lol So I was talking to a lady friend I've enjoyed talking to quite a lot lately and last night we were talking about blogs and it turns out her and one of her friends blog a lot of the things they do. You know... a sort of "everyone is doing it" thing I guess...and I've always thought about blogging a few things I do since I have some fun with my musical stuff and cooking and all that. On another site I'm on people write about their food a lot. They've generally started calling it "food pr0n" because some of the food is sooo amazing looking it has to be "bad" soooo I can do that too! So here we go I guess!

So... As I create things, have thoughts about something, or whatever I'll write about it here....

This is my official FIRST blog on blogger.com but I have "Back dated" some "food pr0n" back to the days they were originally created elsewhere that I am transposting. HEHEHE Brownies....

2 comments:

  1. Oh you have a lady friend do you??? I'm guessing she's really cool...oh and gorgeous too. Hahah... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow... how'd you know? Yes she is really cool and she's quite beautiful too. :) I hope to see her sometime soon.

    ReplyDelete